- Design with whitewalls to support the classic look of touring bikes
- Specially for heavy touring bikes, cruisers and Harleys® engineered carcass construction for easy handling, solid behavior and a high level of comfort
- The MileagePlus Technology features a compound that significantly extends mileage while maintaining exceptional handling
- Multi grooved pattern for optimal drainage
- Consistent performance during tire lifetime
- Makes it possible to use a homogenous grip grading with a single compound thanks to temperature controlled curing of the tire during the production
- TractionSkin, a revolutionary new micro-rough tread surface, virtually puts an end to tire breakin.
- 0° steel-belted construction guarantees excellent stability at high speeds.
- “GripLimitFeedback Technology” increases the level of safety during extreme lean angles.
- EasyHandling technology bestows the tire with linear handling even if stabilizing gyroscopic forces are nominal (e.g. when turning).
Tire Size 130/80-17
Tire Width 130
Aspect Ratio 80
Rim Size 17
Load Rating 65 (max 639 Lbs.)
Speed Rating H (max 130 mph)