- SPORT TOURING ALL-SEASON RADIAL WITH HIGH-END PERFORMANCE
- IDEAL FOR ENTRY LEVEL RIDERS AND ECONOMY-MINDED VETERANS
- OFFERS SAFE, RELIABLE FEEDBACK ON DRY OR WET ROADS
- NEWLY FORMULATED POLYMERS IN THE COMPOUND DELIVER AN IMPRESSIVE COST/MILEAGE RATIO
- ZERO DEGREE STEEL BELT CONSTRUCTION FOR IMPROVED STABILITY AND A SMOOTH RIDE
- H-RATED FOR SPEEDS TO 130 MPH, W-RATED FOR SPEEDS TO 168 MPH, (W)- RATED FOR SPEEDS OF 168+ MPH
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
these are the best tires i have found for the money
These are a good budget friendly sport touring tire. I bought them for my FJR1300, which is a heavy bike. The tires lasted about 4,000 miles of high speed interstate and aggressive twisty riding. Overall, they are a good tire, but I would recommend spending a little more for a GT rated tire for the FJR. I think this would be a good tire for a lighter sport touring bike. I bought these for my Honda NC750X, and will be installing once the factory tires wear down. I am expecting a better-longer tire life on my NC750X, but will still have the twisty-cornering abilities and high speed stability that I am used to.
They're sticky, but the front dances like a Flaminco dancer. I ran Battle Axes for years, I'll be going back, probably before these are worn out.
I have used these tires on 600, 1000, 1200 and 1400cc's bikes with Great Results. Make sure you have them balanced properly and they will work for you.