- Designed specifically for the American V-Twin rider.
- Newly designed compounds and profiles offer the optimal balance of handling, mileage and rider comfort.
- Includes a supplemental road hazard warranty for that covers eligile tires that are damaged or unusable for any reason from a road hazard, including cuts, snags, bruises, impacts or punctures.
- Easy steering tire with long distance ride quality.
- Compares to: Dunlop American Elite, Michelin Commander II, Pirelli Night Dragon, Metzeler ME880/888
Tire Size 180/65-16
Model BATTLECRUISE H50
Tire Width 180
Aspect Ratio 65
Rim Size 16
Load Rating 81 (max 1019 Lbs.)
Speed Rating H (max 130 mph)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I liked the Bridgestone on my new Goldwing now I'm
going to try them out on my Harley.