- DUAL COMPOUND SPORT TOURING RADIAL TIRES
- DESIGN FEATURES A STIFFER CASING WITH A PATENTED NEW TECHNOLOGY FOR MOTORCYCLE TIRES THAT DELIVERS THE STABILITY YOU NEED FOR GT CLASS BIKES
- FOR SOLO, TWO UP, OR WITH LUGGAGE
- STOP SHORTER IN THE WET VERSUS PILOT ROAD 3
- UP TO 20% LONGER WEAR THAN THE PILOT ROAD 3
- 2 COMPOUND TECHNOLOGY WITH ALL NEW SILICA CHARGED RUBBER COMPOUNDS FOR EXCELLENT GRIP FROM 23 TO 113 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT
- NEW XST+ SIPING AND ENHANCED TREAD PATTERNS FOR OPTIMUM GRIP AT ALL LEAN ANGLES
- (W)-RATED FOR SPEEDS OF 168+ MPH
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've had a set of these tires on my BMW K1600GT for nearly 12000 miles. Keep in mind this is a 700 pound motorcycle, with a 200 pound rider and 50 plus pounds a gear. About 9000 of these miles have been long distance touring. They've held up extremely well and provided tremendous grip especially in wet weather. The K1600 can achieve very steep lean angles and I have to constantly remind myself that I'm not on a sport bike. I constantly find myself railing my bike through Canyon twisties and these tires have performed excellent, even near the end of their life.
As a side note American Moto Tire has provided the best price I can find on these tires anywhere. When I ordered my new set I had one request, please provide the most recent date codes possible. The Pilot Road 4GT has been out for a long time and I and I find that newer date codes provide better grip especially in wet weather. The tires are received (a week after ordering them) were manufactured in July of 2021. It's amazing to me that a tire manufactured in France in July could be on my motorcycle in September. That's fantastic service by American Moto Tire and why I continue to buy all my tires from them. I have 5 motorcycles and every single one of them has tires from American Moto Tire, I've been doing business with these guys for years and they're great. Thanks again AMT!!
Tire arrived in a few days, great service and pricing.