A purpose-built track day tire that achieves lean angles of up to 62 degrees, which is more than other street legal tires offered by Dunlop. User friendly and designed to offer performance and grip like no other tire on the market. Features on-tread branding and a high-luster finish for a bold look, that is matched by its bold performance.
- The user-friendly Q4 does not require tire warmers, and runs at street pressures, eliminating the need for chassis or electronic adjustments.
- Rear tire compound contains carbon black like Dunlop’s racing slicks for maximum grip.
- Jointless Tread (JLT) technology uses a continuously wound strip compound to optimize stability, flex, and grip across the rear tread profile.
- Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance, braking stability and feel.
- On Tread Branding—raised letters built into the shoulder.
- This purpose-built track-day tire achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees*, more than any other street-legal tire Dunlop has ever made.
- The Sportmax Q4 is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
- Made in the U.S.A.