- PERFORMANCE RADIALS DESIGNED FOR LARGE CRUISERS
- SOLID PERFORMANCE AND HIGH MILEAGE TIRE
- SILICA-ENRICHED COMPOUND OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL LEVEL OF GRIP ON BOTH WET AND DRY SURFACES
- KEVLAR MONO-SPIRAL BELT CONSTRUCTION (REAR) OFFERS HIGH SPEED STABILITY AND IMPROVED SHOCK ABSORPTION
- W RATED FOR SPEEDS UP TO 168 MPH
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought tire as suggested by other Kingpin owners. Seems like a nice, sticky tire. First day, after a little scuffing, took it on the highway and hit 80-90. Bike felt well planted with no wobbles. Didn't give it a higher rating as I don't know what wet weather handling is like and I don't know longevity. Price was great.