Product DescriptionThe SPORTMAX Q5 utilizes the very best technologies Dunlop has to offer for a track that is still street legal.
- Made in Dunlop’s Buffalo, New York, plant on the same proprietary equipment as Dunlop racing products.
- Sharply defined new tread pattern with lower groove density puts more rubber on the ground at all lean angles.
- New taller profile with improved corner entry and high-speed stability at full lean.
- Both front and rear tires utilize Dunlop’s proprietary Racing Type Fine Carbon Technology in the tread compound.
- Performs better in the wet, warms up quicker, does not require tire warmers, and is engineered to run on the track at close to street pressures.
- Dunlop has also expanded the size range of the Q5 to include five additional sizes for increased bike fitments: 110/70ZR17, 140/70ZR17, 150/60ZR17, 160/60ZR17, and 200/60ZR17.
- The Sportmax Q5 is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
Tire Size 120/70-17
Model Sportmax Q5
Tire Width 120
Aspect Ratio 70
Rim Size 17
Load Rating 58 (max 520 Lbs.)
Speed Rating W (max 168 mph)